I would like to ask three important questions… questions we should all ask ourselves when choosing our career. How you answer to these questions will allow you to find your ‘dream job’, the job that hopefully doesn’t feel like a job at all.
What are you passionate about?
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in this world? Are you passionate about protecting and preserving our environment in real and tangible ways? Are you passionate about protecting your family’s health and the health of others? Are you passionate about having freedom in your work… both in your schedule and in your income? Are you familiar with Norwex products and feel passionate about sharing them with others?
What brings you joy?
Time brings me joy!! Controling my time, gives me freedom. I love being self-employed. Could you find joy in relating with others about important day-to-day matters (like cleaning our homes)? Could you find joy in providing healthy, money-saving, time-saving alternatives for people? Could you find joy in educating people about how to create safe homes? Could you find joy in working with a team of people and connecting with them and your customers on a personal level? Could you find joy knowing specifically which homes you helped changed into ‘safe havens’ by reducing their chemical use? Could you find joy helping other consultants create their successful Norwex business? Norwex is a business where all these opportunities are available… maybe being a part of Norwex would bring you joy!
What can generate the income you need?
Norwex has a place for everyone who wants to join. Whether you are interested in working casual, part-time or big-time, Norwex fits every lifestyle. Norwex = Freedom!! You set your own business goals and I am here to help to reach them and beyond. At Norwex, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself! As part of my team, you will have access to excellent training, including; webinars, videos and lots of resources. Norwex is committed to helping consultants succeed and offers amazing ‘sign up’ bonuses including a free website for the first two months and then continued service for $8.99 in CDN and $9.99 US /per month including a personalized website, customer online shopping, monthly newsletter and location finder for new customers. Norwex has low sales requirements: $250.00 order/3 months. Norwex offers fantastic incentive programs for all consultants including FREE exotic trips! Norwex is considered a home-based business and qualifies for tax benefits and is a willable business. You can even grow your business globally and have team members all over the world. Norwex is the fastest growing direct-sales company globally, it is a great time to join and help the mission to teach and have a purpose to share how, by using Norwex products, you will radically reduce the use of toxic and unnecessary consumable products. What kind of income do you dream of creating?
Norwex’s core values include: Integrity, Trust & Respect. These three values guide how Norwex does all its business; from the products they choose to produce, to how they manufacture their products, to how they manage the factories, to how they package & ship their products, to how they train their consultants, to how they reward their consultants & hosts. You can find these values expressed all throughout the business.
Did you know?
- Of the 80,000 new chemicals that have been introduced in the last 50 years, approximately 200 have been assessed for their impact on human health.
- An estimated 51,000 trees are cut down daily, just to provide North America with paper towel.
- Only 5% of all plastic used globally is recycled. Plastic pollution now covers an area equal to 88% of the oceans surface.
- Every piece of plastic ever generated is still on earth today. It breaks down and gets into our water systems, ocean and wildlife. Plastic cannot totally decompose.
- Using single use items like; saran wrap, zip lock bags, fresh produce bags, straws and grocery bags is a choice. Let’s choose wisely for our future.
- More than 500 million plastic straws are used daily. They are one of the top 10 debris items ingested by sea life.
- The Environmental Working Group has detected 287 chemicals in the cord blood of newborns. 212 of these chemicals were banned more than 30 years ago. Once introduced into our bodies, we pass it on. ✦✦✦134 caused cancer / 151 caused birth defects / 154 were hormone disruptors.
- Our skin is our largest organ and absorbs the products we use. Look closely at your hand soap, body wash, creams and lotions. Norwex has clean formulas and natural ingredients that are certified.
- It all starts in our own homes. Incredibly, residential dwellings contribute more to global pollution than industry does.
- Check out: “Little Things Matter: The Impact of Toxins on the Developing Brain” a 30-year study by Dr. Bruce Lanphear.
These facts about our world is the very reason that Norwex’s mission is so important and worth while:
I have one last question to ask…. Are you living your life as means to an end or are you REALLY living your life the way you want to? Norwex has given me the opportunity to have a career that is more than an income… it helps me fulfill some of my passions in life, it brings me joy when I connect and educate people about Norwex, and it brings me great freedom!!!! You won’t need to ask me in 10 years if I am still a Norwex consultant…this is my forever job. It doesn’t feel like work, I love what I do!!
Join our team today! For more information about how to sign up as a Consultant on my team read: Canadian New Consultant Sign Up or USA New Consultant Sign Up. We have been recognized year after year a top producing team!
What can Norwex give you? Watch this:
Delores VandenBoogaard is an Independent Norwex Sales Consultant from Edmonton, Alberta Canada with customers and consultants throughout Canada and the United States including; New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, North West Territories and Ontario. She also has customers and team members in; Michigan, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Florida, Arizona, Missouri, Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Idaho, Washington, New Hampshire, Iowa and Maine.