Do you ever wonder if something is too good to be true? Well, that’s exactly what you’re going to think about the New Consultant program with Norwex for December.
- How often do I have to work?
- How much money can I makes as a consultant?
- Who pays for the Host Program?
- What are the start up costs?
- Who does the deliveries and carries the inventory?
- Who will train, coach and equip me to be successful?
- Why should I should Norwex?
These are some of the most common questions I receive from people interested in starting their own Norwex business. Norwex is direct-sales, home-based business with loads of opportunity to make a living by educating others how to reduce the use of chemicals in their home by using Norwex’s environmentally-friendly, natural cleaning and personal products. Watch this video for the answers to the most frequently asked questions. Keep reading to see what is available for new consultants this month!
I fell in love with Norwex products more than 10 years ago and became a Norwex Independent Sales Consultant and now I love sharing the opportunity for others to do the same. For the month of December, there are a few lovely incentives for new consultants who sign up! First, you will be eligible for a 40% discount (instead of 35%) off all the products you buy for your own personal use or Christmas gifts. There is also a $75 shopping spree bonus available for new consultants when they reach the step 1 FreshSTART sales goal (read more info below). When you reach this goal you will also receive a luxurious Limited Edition Grey Chevon Body Towel. This is just the beginning…
Party Starter Kit:
How do you get started? As a home-based Independent Norwex Sales Consultant, you will need a product kit to demonstrate at your first party and parties to come. Norwex offers a FREE Parter Starter kit to help you get a great start.
- To receive the Party Kit for Free, you will sign a contract committing to sell $2000 (retail value) in your first 90 days of business. As the average party sells $500 in product, consider this your first business goal.
- Norwex Independent Sales Consultant earn 35% commission on the first sale!
- You will earn $700 in commission when you sell your first $2000 in product !
- If you choose to sell $2,000 in 60 days, Norwex will give you over $560 in free product from the FreshStart Program plus a $75 shopping spree and Body Towel (more info below)!
- The Party Starter Kit contains top-selling products, business supplies and is worth more than $300!
- If you don’t sell $2,000 in your first 90 days, don’t be discouraged, the kit will only cost $200. Here are a few simple ways to earn that $200:
- Sell product to your friends and family (Norwex Canada ships anywhere in Canada), use social media like Facebook, a live party, by passing out catalogs or simply texting your Norwex link. You only need to sell is $600 in product to earn $210 (with your 35% commission)!! Plus, these sales are all you need to receive the first FreshSTART reward… including the bonus $75 shopping spree and Body Towel (more info below)!
Upgrade Your Starter Kit
The more product you can demonstrate the more you will sell. Norwex products are so innovative, green and easy-to-use that they sell themselves. The most basic demo of smearing butter on a window and completely removing it with a damp EnviroCloth proves its ability to absorb debris (even greasy food) and leave a streak-free shine. A demonstration is much more powerful than words. With that in mind, check out what Norwex has available to upgrade your kit:
So far, so good, right?! Let me take a moment to explain the Norwex FreshSTART program. This program was designed to reward new Consultants who successfully reach the sales and recruitment goals from the start of their business. These goals are not only attainable, but start you off with good business practices. You will be motivated and focused to get started right away. This month, Norwex is rewarding new consultants who reach the Step 1 (Sell $400 within the first 15 days of starting your business) with a $75 Shopping Spree. In addition to this reward, it you sign up before December 19th, 2017, and reach Step 1, you will receive a FREE Limited Edition Grey Chevon Body Towel. I love that Norwex is generous and I want to see you be successful in your new home-based business so make sure you take advantage of all these sign-up incentives.
Now you know how to get your business started and what is available to a New Norwex Independent Sales Consultant. Be confident that when you sign up with Norwex, you are signing up with a company that has a global mission to brighten our future. Their global mission is to “Improv[e] quality of life by radically reducing chemical in our homes.” By joining my Norwex team, call the “The Solution Team,” you will be equipped with training and expertise to help you succeed. Merry Christmas & Blessings on your new business!
Delores VandenBoogaard is an Independent Norwex Sales Consultant from Edmonton, Alberta Canada with customers and consultants throughout Canada and the United States including; New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, North West Territories and Ontario. She also has customers and team members in; Michigan, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Florida, Arizona, Missouri, Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Idaho, Washington, New Hampshire, Iowa and Maine.