Senior Vice President Sales Leader
- It is my desire to both educate and inspire home owners to intentionally reduce their exposure to harmful chemicals.
- I mentor, coach and equip my fellow Norwex consultants with the tools they need to achieve their dreams and goals.
- Our team of health conscious consultants are here to make a difference. Do you love your Norwex products? Join our Team! “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” M. Meade.
- Norwex has given me a career with a purpose, flexibility so life can have balance, and self-employment with an excellent income.
Marc Anthony says, “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life”. I’ve realized this statement is 100% true. I love educating and teaching those around me daily. It is my privilege to pass on the knowledge I have gained and help make a difference in their lives. I am honored to be the Leader of The Solution Team which consists of over 4,000 fabulous consultants across North America. Since 2007 our team has been recognized by Norwex as the gold standard both Nationally and Internationally.
I married my high school sweetheart two years after graduating high school. Doug and I have been blessed with three amazing daughters. When our oldest daughter was born, she was diagnosed with a rare syndrome, preventing me from returning to my full time career. I embraced the stay-at-home mom lifestyle and enjoyed the gift of raising our girls. Direct Sales has provided me with flexible hours and an income, so there was never a need for hired care.
As a family we love: camping, biking, Geocaching, hiking and playing games outdoors. I strongly believe that we were placed on this earth to be caretakers. Everyday we have the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of creation and it is our responsibility to protect it. Children live what they are taught, and it is our desire to raise the next generation to respect and love the earth!
How Norwex has Impacted our Family
When my team was honoured as the first Norwex Black Jacket nationally, Norwex Head Office asked my husband and daughters to speak at the celebration event. It brought tears to my eyes as they shared what Norwex has meant to them over the years.
- Our youngest said she loved that her mom was able to attend all her field trips, and how family always comes first.
- Our middle daughter expressed her gratitude for her part-time Norwex job and the income she earned. With a twinkle in her eye she had the room laughing as she shared her product testimony. She was VERY happy that using Norwex products kept her complexion clear and without acne!! She was also thankful that Norwex was positively affecting our environment for her and her family’s lives to come.
- Our oldest told the room full of celebrators that Norwex taught her how to set goals. She had seen first hand how goal setting helped her mom to achieve success. I am proud to share that 7 months later she achieved her goal and was named the Valedictorian for her graduating class!
- When my husband spoke the room was silent, you could hear the authentic emotion in his voice. He thanked me for showing our family the importance of time and balance, all while running a successful business. He was grateful I had taught our girls a strong work ethic, determination, dedication but most of all the heart to help and serve others.
Each of them have blessed me with their words; I will never forget that special evening!
Passionate about Environment
Growing up, I had always loved the outdoors. I was raised on a farm a couple hours from Alaska, in Smithers B.C. Canada. I loved the farm life, it was an amazing way to be raised. I was a member of the local 4H Club, participated in beef and sheep raising and showmanship but I loved public speaking and demonstration.
My first job was at the Toboggan Creek Fish Hatchery. I spent my spring breaks with frozen fingers clipping fish fins, the fall collecting broodstock (eggs and sperm), summer days were spent caring for the fry hatchlings and their water, as well as giving tours. Although I don’t work at a fish hatchery anymore, I continue to care about their well-being and their habitat.
It wasn’t that long ago when those out hiking wouldn’t hesitate to drink from lakes, rivers or streams. Now, we all think twice. What has happened? Our society has made everything disposable. The lakes, streams and oceans are polluted. We need to clean up our act and protect our earth. David Suzuki has it right when he says that “What we do to nature, we do to ourselves.”
While it may be easy to do so, we can’t simply blame industry for this problem. We all need to realize the cumulative impact that cities full of individuals are having. The careless dumping of anything and everything down the drain and heedlessly filling our landfills with non compostable chemically laden items is out of control. Studies have shown that the largest contributors to pollution are residential home owners, not industry.
Gandhi’s call to action is a phrase to live by, we must thrive to “be the change that [we] wish to see in the world”.
When I was pregnant with our oldest, I developed a heightened awareness of the danger chemicals brought into people’s lives. As all parents do, I wanted to give my future child a healthy environment to grow up in. The problem? Not only did I like how my cleaning products had made my home smell, but the scent had made it feel CLEAN. I had learned to affiliate the smell of chemicals with cleanliness. Furthermore, the only way I had been taught to clean was with those same chemicals. Like many, I assumed that if these common household products were sold in stores, they must have been safe to use. However, the skull and crossbones plastered across thousands of cleaning products indicate differently. Children die every year from the effects of under-the-counter household cleaning products, and more than 7 million accidental poisonings occur each year, greater than 75% involve children under age 6!” —The Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
After doing some research on the long term effects which exposure to these chemicals resulted in, I decided I wanted an alternative. When I discovered that Norwex products were all to be used CHEMICAL FREE, I was thrilled. Further to my delight, I discovered hospitals were using them too! I instantly fell in love with the products, what they were all about and could not WAIT to share this fantastic news of my chemical-free-future with others. Read more about my story: “Why Norwex”.
The Next Generation:
It is my hearts desire to make a difference, one home at a time. In 2006, no one in my community had a clue what Norwex was. Now, it has become a common household brand name. I have grandparents stopping their use of Windex and parents abandoning their use of paper towel. The young brides of this generation were teenage girls when they attended their mother’s first Norwex presentation. Now, they are ready to begin families of their own, and Norwex is the only way they will clean their new homes.
It is my goal to educate this upcoming generation, and show them they are able to clean effectively without the use of harmful chemicals!