Would you like to…?
- make a difference in the world?
- be self-employed?
- have flexibility in the amount you work?
- offer some of the most generous host rewards in the direct selling industry to your customers?
- be your own boss, but have lots of support?
- earn 35% commission, starting on your first sale?
- learn how to develop a team of Norwex consultants?
- promote a healthier lifestyle and a greener planet for future generations?
- have the opportunity take advantive of Norwex sales incentive programs and team building promotions for the chance to win gifts and awards?
- earn 35% discount on your personal product?
Sound like a big promise?
It is exactly what starting your home-based Norwex business and being an Independent Norwex Sales Consultant is all about. Norwex is a direct-sales company that is committed to “MAKING A GLOBAL IMPACT…one person at a time.” It offers environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, all-natural alternatives to clean your home and care for your body. The EnviroCloth was the first Norwex product. It is made of superior microfiber that is 1/200th the width of a human hair, has exclusive Baclock™ technology that works to self-purify the cloth and only requires WATER to clean the hard surfaces in your home! Norwex has lots of innovative products like this to make your homes chemical-free and make our world a better place. As a consultant, it is your job to educate other about the Norwex alternative products and make a difference in world.
When you join Norwex during April and reach your FreshSTART Sales Step 1 (more info below), Norwex will give you an Exclusive Norwex-Branded Water Bottle and then plant a tree in your name. What a great way to start your Norwex legacy and join Norwex’s celebration of Earth Day!
How to Start Your Business
1. Party Starter Kit
As a new consultant, you will need product to demonstrate to your customers. The Party Starter Kit consists of top-selling Norwex favourites to get your business started. Norwex gives the Party Starter Kit for FREE to new consultants who sell $2000 in their first 90 days of business.
This is easy to do in three months, by simply doing 4 demos! Plus, you’ll earn 35% commission on your sales immediately… earning you $700 cash!! The kit is valued at over $300 so for consultants whose business has a slow start, and you miss the $2000 sales requirements the fee to purchase it is only $200 (it’s all in the contract). Consultants can earn $200 by selling only $572 worth of product!!
The Party Starter Kit has a lot of business supplies, training information and great product:
- The average party sells $500 in product, so that means you only need 4 parties in your first 90 days to receive the Party Starter Kit for FREE.
- Think you need more product? Check out the Build your Starter Kits. There are 3 options to get more product and the more product you let your customer try out the better (more info below on Starter Kit Builders).
- As a Norwex Independent Sales Consultant, you will earn 35% commission on your very first sale! That means, you will earn $700 in commission when you sell your first $2000 in product.
- Just a few tips to accomplish your first $2000 sales goal:
- Norwex ships orders straight to each customer’s door. So invite all your friends and family both near and far to your Norwex Launch Parties.
- Make the most of social media by creating an event on Facebook, or simply text or email the Norwex link to people in your contact list.
- You can even hand out catalogs for your loved ones to browse through.
2. Starter Kit Builders
My favourite Kit Builder is the Gold Package, because it gives my new consultants the best value for their money and the most benefits for their business. It contains $516.79 worth of product… but you pay only $302.32 (with 35% discount, PLUS 10% off). It features great products like: Liquid Laundry Detergent, Optic Scarf, Micro Cleaning Hand Pads, EnviroCloth, Adult Silver Care Toothbrush, Mattress Cleaner and more. Another great benefit by purchasing the Gold Package, you will earn your first FreshSTART Sales Step. This month that includes: $135 FREE product, Exclusive Norwex-Branded Water Bottle and have a tree planted in your name. I love this kit builder!
3. Launch Party
Now that you have products to demonstrate, the next step is to book a launch party or two. You host the party in your home and invite everyone you know! Your mom, sisters, friends and all their friends. The sales from your launch party count towards your first $2000 sales goal, you will earn Host Rewards, you will earn more party bookings, plus you will earn your 35% commission. So, pick a date, send out the invites, believe in a GREAT START to your business. Be creative… people love getting together for a fun time, with food, beverages and even few free give aways. You will be changing the world… starting with your launch party.
4. FreshSTART Program
The FreshSTART Program is an amazing program to help you learn how to set achievable goals for your home-based business… right from the start. Goals are an essential part of growing a successful business… they keep you focused, on track and help you gauge the progress you have made. With each step you will be rewarded with FREE Norwex product which will help you build a diverse demonstration kit (or give you some products to use in your home). Norwex’s FreshSTART program can be thought of as a “90-day, clean, green journey”… to get you started.
Start Your Business, Plant a Tree
Join Norwex and help celebrate Earth Day this year! As I mentioned, when you reach your first FreshSTART Sales step you will receive an Exclusive Norwex-Branded Water Bottle and have a tree planted in your name… in addition to receiving $135 in FREE product. What a way a symbolic way to start your new business. I encourage you to frame your Tree Certificate and place it in your office as a reminder of where your business started!
Delores VandenBoogaard is an Independent Norwex Sales Consultant from Edmonton, Alberta Canada with customers and consultants throughout Canada and the United States including; New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, North West Territories and Ontario. She also has customers and team members in; Michigan, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Florida, Arizona, Missouri, Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Idaho, Washington, New Hampshire, Iowa and Maine.