Wondering if Becoming a Norwex Consultant is right for you?
I love that Debbie Bolton, Norwex Co-Founder & Global Chief Sales Officer, is passionate about “Belong, Believe and Build.” I agree that these three things is what a Norwex Independent Sales Consultant needs to run a successful business. To expand on these ideas,
- Belong to a group of like-minded people who agree with Norwex’s purpose is “The idea that working together, with integrity, trust and respect as our Core Values and improving quality of life by radically reducing chemicals in our homes as our Mission, we can improve the world around us”.
- Believe that we can make a difference in the world, one consultant at a time, in one home at a time. Believe in the Norwex product! It is a superior all-natural, environmentally-friendly line of products that make cleaning our homes safer, faster and less expensive.
- Build your business! Don’t keep this to yourself, it is such an amazing opportunity that we need to share it with other like-minded people.
Norwex is a direct-sales business opportunity that provides products/solutions that are important to society. Our environment and our health are compromised by the chemicals we use in our day-to-day lives. Everyone cleans their homes with something!!! Norwex offers safe, easy-to-use, non-toxic products… and offers an amazing business opportunity to those who want to share these products.
Sound good? Keep reading to see how to sign up with Norwex and start your New Home-Based Norwex Business.
STEP 1: STANDARD FREE PARTY STARTER KIT
After signing up (technically that would be step 1) you will need a variety of Norwex products and business supplies to get you ready for your launch party. Norwex is a direct-sales business, meaning, through creating connection and relationship with people and educating them about what Norwex offers, the product will sell itself. The more product you have, the better. Nothing sells more Norwex Mop Systems than being able to show your customers how easy, quick and effective the system works to remove up to 99% of bacteria from the floor with just WATER. The Mop System, if you were wondering, is one of the amazing products included in the Standard Kit.
ABOUT THE KIT…
- The Standard Kit is always FREE! That said, it does require you sign a contract to sell $2000 in your first 90 days of business. The kit has over $300 dollars worth of top-selling products and if your business has a slow start, it will only cost you $200. Be encouraged, think of this as your first business goal!
- You will receive a 35% commission starting from your first sale. When you sell $2000, you will earn $700 commission!
- An average party sells $500 in product. So you will need to gear up for one of two launch parties and two additional parties. Launch parties are the ones that you host and invite all your family and friends, reap 35% commission, earn the Host Rewards, work toward FreshSTART rewards (more info below) and work towards your FREE Standard Party Starter Kit!!!
- From your launch parties, ask a friend or your sister to host a party… once the ball gets rolling, you will be in BUSINESS!
STEP 2: FRESHSTART PROGRAM
Norwex offers New Norwex Independent Sales Consultants an awesome reward program, that helps them get their business to a great start… right from the beginning. It is for those who are thinking, “I’m in! I want my business to be a success and take advantage of all that is available for me!” The FreshSTART program will help you set reasonable, attainable sales goals and then reward you for reaching each goal.
STEP 3: STARTER KIT BUILDERS – THREE OPTIONS:
Norwex has thought of everything! Only new Norwex Independent Sales Consultants are given the opportunity to build your Standard Kit… to get more demonstration products, at a great price, with great rewards.
3 STARTER KIT BUILDERS
Silver Package – You will receive this kit for 43% off retail price. The kit contains various top-selling products, plus $27 in Business Supplies. It allows you to keep your Norwex account active (minimum sales requirement is $250 every 6 months) and gets you well prepared for your launch parties or even stock your own home.
Gold Package – My personal favourite!!! You will receive this kit for 45% off retail price. It is stocked with more amazing products as well as $44 in business supplies. PLUS, with this purchase… you will earn your 1st FreshSTART sales reward ($135 in FREE PRODUCT)… so you will be double-prepared for your launch parties.
Platinum Package – A serious sampling of the Norwex collection that you receive for 45% off retail price! It will give you EVERYTHING you need to successfully launch your business, including $44 in business supplies. It has enough so you can use some in your home as well as build your starter kit.
One more thing… As you purchase products for your kit, remember they are part of your ‘business expenses’ and as such can be claimed on your income tax!
STEP 4: BUILD YOUR BUSINESS BONUS
Did you know? Stats show that a Norwex Independent Sales Consultant who signs up other consultants early in their business, do better in direct sales than those who don’t. Why? It is because you get to do and learn the business together. When you invite others to sign up. you are choosing your co-workers and who to grow with…who doesn’t want to do that?! I know this idea of growing your team may feel a little TOO soon but think about this… Do you know anyone who loves the product like you? Any who believes in Norwex products and their mission? Anyone who would like to earn more income? Let these people be the first on your list to invite… then get rewarded with Norwex’s FreshSTART Business Builder Bonus.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? WATCH THIS…
Now you know the first steps in starting your home-based Norwex business. There will be lots to come… lots of questions, lots of parties, lots of learning, lots of meeting like-minded people. I really enjoy John Maxwell’s teachings. He is an author, speaker and pastor who is passionate and brilliant when it comes to leadership. Let me leave you with a quote from John Maxwell,
“Success is not a destination thing, it’s a daily thing. I kept thinking I had to reach a certain point before I was successful. You don’t. Success is about what you do each and every day. Succeeding in your tasks daily leads to overall success in life.”
What do you dream about? How do you see yourself in 5 years? Take John Maxwell’s advise and focus on what you are doing today. Signing Up with Norwex might be your first step. Share your 5-year dream in the comments.
Delores VandenBoogaard is an Independent Norwex Sales Consultant from Edmonton, Alberta Canada with customers and consultants throughout Canada and the United States including; New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, North West Territories and Ontario. She also has customers and team members in; Michigan, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Florida, Arizona, Missouri, Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Idaho, Washington, New Hampshire, Iowa and Maine.