Babies and kids have extra-soft skin and they deserve all of our extra loving care. Norwex Microfiber cloths and towels are both super gentle and remarkably absorbent.
Many new moms have commented to me that they’ll swaddle their precious baby up in Norwex Hooded Towel after a bath, and by the time they are laying on the change table… they are totally dry!
Norwex Microfiber towels and cloths are quick drying and embedded with the Antibacterial BacLock silver to keep them smelling fresh!
I have three Microfiber recommendations for your child’s skin:
- Newborns: The Baby Hooded Towel Set comes with a face cloth in the package.
- Young Children: The Kids Towel which is vibrant apple green in colour with a sunshine yellow trim.
- All Ages: The Baby Body Pack includes a set of three face / body cloths which are extra gentle on skin. These cloths are excellent for wiping up after meals, bath time, craft time or snack time.
- These cloths are an excellent replacement for using wipes which contain toxic chemicals.
- These cloths are also excellent for cleaning babies gums.
Somewhere along the last 20 years wiping a baby’s bottom has turned into a ‘disposable wipe event’. Years ago, all moms used only cloths and then they laundered them and reused them. Today we see more diaper rashes, skin conditions and allergies than ever before. Our skin is our largest organ, it is constantly absorbing that which it contacts. Let’s protect our little ones’ fresh, absorbent, and innocent skin by wiping it with only a cloth and water. Think twice before you rub it down with something you wouldn’t drink.
Speaking of rubbing our babies, let’s talk about the body washes and lotions available. Norwex has shopped the world over for you. Our products come from over 12 different countries. Our Body Lotion, Shower Gel and Hand Cream are sourced from Germany. These products are fantastic and will work amazing on your babies and yourself. Read more about them under Skin Care.
Delores VandenBoogaard is an Independent Norwex Sales Consultant from Edmonton, Alberta Canada with customers and consultants throughout Canada and the United States including; New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, North West Territories and Ontario. She also has customers and team members in; Michigan, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Florida, Arizona, Missouri, Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Idaho, Washington, New Hampshire, Iowa and Maine.