Do crayon, marker and scuff marks decorate your walls? What about soap scum on your bathtubs and shower stalls? Many scrubbers are too abrasive, cleaning chemicals are toxic, and a cloth just doesn’t fix your problems.
I can relate. As a mother of three creative girls, I know what it’s like to feel as if I need to walk behind them scrubbing their trail as they go.
My good friend Carole’s daughter has had a love for art since the age of 3, which became evident when she decided to draw on the basement walls of their home. She told her mom she was making them look “prettier”.
It makes me laugh thinking about how children’s brains function; their imaginations are so precious and it is something I wholeheartedly believe should be encouraged, no matter what. However, freshly painted walls are also something you wouldn’t want to ruin…
Norwex’s Micro Cleaning Hand Pads are a safe and effective alternative to leading brand cleaning erasers; products you don’t want to leave lying around your kids.
- These cleaning pads are Eco-friendly and chemical-free, unlike many similar products. And because they contain no harsh chemicals, they are safe to leave around.
- They will not cause skin irritation or absorb toxins into your skin while in use!
- This product is tough on stubborn stains, yet less abrasive than a scrubber.
- Works great on easy-to-scratch surfaces such as: walls, plastic furniture, tile, and most kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
- They are great for erasing scuff marks from the: linoleum floor, trim, molding, baseboards, interior consoles, and dashboards, patio furniture etc…
- Works with little pressure applied
How to Use:
- Cut a piece off the pad – since it disintegrates with use
- Dip into warm water and squeeze out excess water
- Rub the surface with a light pressure
**Not recommended for polished or glossy surfaces, or for brushed satin, dark or faux finishes. Not for use on auto paintwork.
I have a couple of favourite demonstrations for this product at my Norwex parties.
- Take an old tea cup, with bad stains from tea…within seconds it is totally clean!
- For customers with dimpled white-handled appliances…totally wipe them clean!
This is an inexpensive solution to the irritating stubborn stains and scuff marks about your home. Give it a try!
Delores VandenBoogaard is an Independent Norwex Sales Consultant from Edmonton, Alberta Canada with customers and consultants throughout Canada and the United States including; New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, North West Territories and Ontario. She also has customers and team members in; Michigan, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Florida, Arizona, Missouri, Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Idaho, Washington, New Hampshire, Iowa and Maine.