Camping is one of my family’s favourite things to do together. If you are a camper or have a cabin, there is nothing that compares. Every family has their favourite camping spots, hiking trails and lucky fishing holes, favourite campfire snack and ‘remember when’ stories. Getting away from it all is just the best.
As we all know, one thing you can’t get away from, is the mess. Camping is wonderful, but it also requires a lot of cleaning after the fun is done. Dirty feet, dirty dishes, sticky gooey marshmellow fingers, more dirty dishes, are all things that Norwex can help make easier to clean when you are getting away from it all.
I will highlight a few items for your RV and Cabin needs:
The Entry Mat
– It is extremely absorbent and stops the dirt and the toxins before they can get into your travel trailer. It works because it has scrubby strips embedded into the mat to remove debris from the bottom of your footwear or from your pet’s paws.
– A travel mug is a must for any coffee or tea drinker and especially when you are out camping. At home, a travel mug can save countless disposable cups and while camping, it is perfect for keeping your beverage hot. One of the biggest issues with travel mugs is getting the inside clean… like really clean, not just rinsed out. The bottle brush will quickly become one of your favourite kitchen tools to clean your travel mugs or coffee pots. I have one in my kitchen at home and in my travel trailer.
– This drying mat is fantastic! You can see it laying here, on my travel trailer stovetop. It adds a little extra surface to my counter, is very compact, extremely absorbent, it never smells, and dries quickly.
– Most of us don’t have the luxury of a dishwasher while camping. You need absorbent tea towels. And absorbent tea towel, sounds like oxymoron to many. That is not the case with the Norwex’s Kitchen Towels. So when you have too many dishes to air dry on your Dish Mat, grab a Kitchen Towel and get to work. You will be amazed how many dishes will get done. My favourite testimony was from a customer whose dishwasher quit on Thanksgivings day and she was given the opportunity to put her Kitchen Towels to the test. For a 35-person dinner, they only needed two towels to dry all the dishes, the pots and pans, all the ways down to the fine wine glasses. If they can tackle the Thanksgiving dinner dishes, they can tackle the dinner dishes at the campsite.
The Kitchen Towels are available in 8 different colours.
Peppermint Foaming Hand Wash
– This foaming hand wash is scented with peppermint, smells amazing and will conserve water. Simply take a pump of this peppermint foam soap into your hands and lather for 60 seconds then turn on the water to simply remove the excess moisture soap from your hands. Your travel trailer water tank will thank you! It’s even available in a refill size
so you can simply pour the foam soap solution into any foam soap dispenser. The soap is not antibacterial, as antibacterial hand soaps are now proven to reduce your immune system. This is just clean and simple.
– Whether you’re on the lake for the day, or you’re showering in your travel trailer or cabin, Norwex Bath Towels are awesome. Norwex towels are compact, incredibly absorbent, imbedded with silver to stop bacteria growth and dry quickly. Boat owners love these towels, because they dry so quickly! These towels are available in multiple colors and sizes.
The Bath Towels are available in 4 different sizes & 4 different colours.
Superior Mini Mop Collection
– For all the sand and debris that gets past your Entry Mat (like sand in the cuff of your kids’ shorts), the Norwex Superior Mini Mop is the perfect solution. It is lightweight, compact, and extremely efficient! Once or twice a day, simply zip over the smooth surfaces to collect all the debris leaving a spotless service – ready for the next time. Use your Norwex Rubber Brush
to remove all the collected hair, dirt, sand, grass and debris. Keep it simple, quick and easy!
Living in our trailer with three girls, I can collect a pile like this two or three times a day.
This is where I store my mop. It stands perfectly behind the toilet and never falls down, even while we drive down the road. It’s quick and easy to dry or wet mop the floor when needed. If you’re thinking, ” why on earth is she wet mopping her RV?” The answer is: dirty feet, a puppy and dripping freezie juice!! Life happens!
Camping with your Norwex products will give you another reason to get away more often. Happy Camping!
Delores VandenBoogaard is an Independent Norwex Sales Consultant from Edmonton, Alberta Canada with customers and consultants throughout Canada and the United States including; New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, North West Territories and Ontario. She also has customers and team members in; Michigan, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Florida, Arizona, Missouri, Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Idaho, Washington, New Hampshire, Iowa and Maine.