Clean it Forward… Pay it Forward
Paying it forward refers to a response to someone else’s kindness… when you receive kindness, you feel compelled to be kind to someone else because of the kindness they were shown. I love the “pay it forward” stories … from great gestures of taking care of underprivileged school kids to paying for the person behind you at Tim Hortons and causing a chain reaction. Paying it forward is GOOD!
Norwex is ‘cleaning it forward’ this month. What does it mean? Norwex is challenging people to swap a toxic product with a safe Norwex product and then share it… It is all about Norwex’s global mission to: Improve Quality of Life by radically reducing chemicals in our homes! Creating safe havens starts by making small changes and healthier choices. Norwex offers a radically different way of cleaning… one that doesn’t require chemicals (EnviroCloth and water) and is efficient (75% less cleaning time) and cost-effective. Start your Norwex business today and be apart of the #CleanItForward movement to reduce chemical in our homes and improve our quality of life.
Have questions about what becoming a Norwex Consultant is all about? Watch this video… it will answer 7 of the most frequently asked questions :).
Getting Started: STANDARD PARTY STARTER KIT
The first thing consultants need when they start their Norwex business is product to demonstrate. The Standard Party Kit is stocked with the Top 10 Norwex products as well as some business supplies to enable you to do a fantastic first presentation/party. Norwex products sell themselves… you just need to show people how they work!
The Standard Party Starter Kit is worth over $300 in products (EnviroCloth, Dusting Mitt, Superior Mop, Cleaning Paste etc.) as well as business supplies. The Kit costs $200. That said, Norwex doesn’t want to charge you… but instead gives you the opportunity to earn it for FREE! That’s right when new consultants sell $2000 (retail) in their first 90 days of business, they receive the Kit for FREE. How are you going to sell $2000? Here are a few tips:
- On average, a party sells $500 in product… Host 2 Launch Parties. As the Host, you will receive the Norwex Host Rewards, earn 35% commission on every sale, work towards your $2000 goal and start earning your FreshSTART Step 1 & 2.
- Ask 2 – 4 friends to host your next parties and ask them to invite people that don’t know each other (this will help you reach more people). You will earn 35% commission, earn your FreshSTART Step 3.
- Invite everyone you know to your launch parties… both local and across the country! Norwex Ships Direct!
- Spread the word! Let everyone know that you have launched your business! Consider using social media, face-to-face, phone call and text!
- You will start earning commission on your first sale! So, when you sell $2000 (retail), you will earn $700 in commission, earn FreshSTART Step 1, 2, 3 and receive the Standard Party Kit for FREE!
3 Options for the Kit, What works for you?
Reach Goals, Earn Free Product: FreshSTART Program
Norwex’s FreshSTART program is available for new consultants to help them develop effective goal setting habits to help them develop a successful Norwex business.
The FreshSTART sales goals are attainable and every time you reach a goal, you will be rewarded with FREE product. When you complete all 3 FreshSTART sales steps, you will earn $700 Income (35% commission), $598 Free Product and the Standard Party Starter Kit for FREE! Plus, when you sign up in May and reach FreshSTART Step 1, you will receive a FREE Norwex Bamboo Presentation Stand (Who doesn’t love free swag???).
Watch this video to check out your “90-day roadmap to success” with Norwex’s FreshSTART program.
Get More Product: Kit Builders
In my experience, consultants who use Norwex products in their homes and know what it’s like to have a safe haven, sell more product.
I love that Norwex offers new consultants the opportunity to buy Kit Builders. This deal is only available for new consultants… and it allows you to buy a variety of product at a REDUCED price so that you will have product knowledge and experience. Norwex has 3 Kit Builders to choose from… but the Gold Package is my personal favourite.
- It has lots of amazing products and business supplies.
- It is 45% off retail price.
- When you buy it, you earn the FreshSTART Step 1 Sales Goal ($400 sales in the first 15 days of business)… which qualifies you for $147 in Free Product.
Check them out:
FreshSTART Program: Business Builder Bonus
What does your future Norwex business look like? Do you want to grow your Norwex business? You probably haven’t had a chance to think past your first presentation, never mind growing your business. But… let me plant this seed. Who do you know that loves Norwex… love to spend time with… dream with… grow with? This is a perfect person to invite to on your Norwex team and start building your business and theirs.
Clean It Forward: Norwex Business
- Of the 80,000 new chemicals that have been introduced in the past 50 years, approximately 200 have been assessed for their impact on human health.
- An estimated 51,000 tree are cut down daily, just to provide North America with a paper towel.
#CleanItForward … Educate people that there is an alternative to the chemical-laden cleaners that stock the shelves in our supermarkets. Teach them how to swap a toxic cleaning product, like ammonia-filled window cleaner, with a safe Norwex product, like the Window Cloth & water. And teach them why it is important.
In my opinion, “improving quality of life” is a good enough reason to join Norwex… but there are lots of reasons people become Norwex Consultants… What is your reason?
Delores VandenBoogaard is an Independent Norwex Sales Consultant from Edmonton, Alberta Canada with customers and consultants throughout Canada and the United States including; New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, North West Territories and Ontario. She also has customers and team members in; Michigan, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Florida, Arizona, Missouri, Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Idaho, Washington, New Hampshire, Iowa and Maine.